Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

JONES, rebecca victoria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JONES, rebecca victoria

Post by REBECCA VICTORIA JONES on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 am

BECCA VICTORIA JONES

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Hey, I'm Rebecca Victoria Jones

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Becca, Beck, Bex, Becky, Toria

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

I was born on 18th April 1867

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

Physically, I'm 18. Actually, I'm 143

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Yes, I have a drivers licence. I drive a red mercedes slk 350 convertible.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

I'm a vampire

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

I live in a big house, just outside of Port Angeles.

What about your family? How are they doing?

Most of my family is dead. My mother dies giving birth to my sister. My father died of old age as did the rest of my family. Except my little sister - Millie. I changed her, with great difficulty, when she was seventeen.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I love driving and running. I love feeling free. I like chatting with people and meeting new friends. I love to shop and I enjoy a good party. In fact, it doesn't even have to be that good. As long as it's a party.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

I dislike the people who think they're better than you. They don't even know you and automatically, they put you down. grr.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

I tend to just bound up to you and introduce myself. Some people find that very annoying. I also kill humans. That's one of my bad habits. I've always hated doing it.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Hmm.. Strengths - I am a fast runner. The fastest I have met so far. I'm also not bad at fighting -when I absolutley have to-.
Weaknesses - I can't track. I've always wanted to be able to track, but never got the hang of it.

I also have the power of manipulation. I can hear and change your thoughts to what I want you to think. I can change your plans and I can erase certain parts of your memory.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Lucie Jones?

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

It's my natural hair colour. Although I'm thinking about dying it frequently.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

They're a light green color. But crimson when I don't hunt for a while.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I have three scars. One from when I was changed. *shows scar on wrist* and two from when Some random vampires attacked me and my sister/

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I weigh 122 pounds and I am 5"9

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I had a bad education. My parents were poor and they couldn't afford a good school. I went to the local school which was very bad. Through my one hundred and twenty-five years of being a vampire, I have attended high school with the ability of not breathing.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I go to high school in the days and on weekends and evenings, I work at the shopping center in Port Angeles.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

I was born and raised in Texas until I was 18. Then, I moved to Phoenix and got mugged (or, thats what I thought) but when I woke, I was burning. I was on fire and no-one would put it out. After the fire had died out, I met a young man who explained to me what I was and what I had become. After that, he left me. I don't remember anything else about my childhood. Only some things. I remembered about my sister and went back to change her. I don't remember my parent's names or what they looked like. I don't remember anything else bar what Millie has told me.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Rebecca but I prefer Becca

How can we contact you?

E-mail address. Just ask for it.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female

Do you have any other characters here?

No, I'm shiny and new.

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

I wandered along the streets of Port Angeles, caught up in listening to my I-Pod. It was dusk here and there was a soft breeze blowing through the alley. I watched my feet as they brushed along the cobbles. It was cold tonight, it didn't affect me, but the few people I did see were wrapped up in about twenty layers. I must have looked really strange to them. I wore black denim shorts and sneakers and my favourite pink tank top.
When I looked up, I saw a girl, she looked around seventeen. Blond hair and piercing blue eyes. I gasped.
"Millie?"
Her head snapped up to look at me.
"Becca!" She called and skipped up, giving me a hug. She'd gone her own way when I'd changed her and I'd only seen her a handful of times since.
"How are you sis?"

Last edited by Becca on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
REBECCA VICTORIA JONES
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JONES, rebecca victoria

Post by KATIE on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 am

Hey, Becca! =] I love your character, but there's one problem... We are totally different from Twilight - so we don't have Volturi. So, can you remove stuff about Volturi? 'Cuz there ain't no Volturi here. Lol. XD Also, the vampires don't have crimson eyes, their eyes are natural color, and they only become crimson when they are hungry. So, fix this all, and I'll accept you. <3
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Re: JONES, rebecca victoria

Post by REBECCA VICTORIA JONES on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 am

Is this okay? xD And thanks by the way
REBECCA VICTORIA JONES
Vampire

View user profile

Back to top Go down