Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

THE TRUTH

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE TRUTH

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:50 am

Drake's eyes were attracted to everything in the small town, even the busy uptown streets were nothing compared to the cramped streets of L.A. It was weird, Drake thought he would miss the hustle of West Coast city life, but he didn't. Something drew him to the strange town of Redrose, but he couldn't as of yet put his finger on it, but he could feel something drawing him in. And he was aiming to finding out. So, while Drake kept walking down the small, crowded streets he heard the flow of traffic and the sounds of angry daily commuters who were stuck in 5 o' clock rush hour. Drake was glad he was walking, but then again he had no choice, because he didn't have a car and didn't want to hail a taxi just to escape a ten minute walk for a one and a half hour taxi ride. He'll just walk.

While walking on the sidewalk of the busy uptown street, a piece of news paper flying through air rustled and caught his attention. He turned his head slightly and the paper slammed into his face, blocking out his vision, so he stopped his jerked it off his face. "Stupid Newton with your gravity and wind." Drake ignorantly, but jokingly, blamed the scientist for the paper hitting him. He was just about to throw the newspaper, which turned out to be just one article, back into the wind when something struck his eye. In huge bold font were the words: ANOTHER KILL! For obvious reasons this caught Drake's full attention, he skimmed through what was left of the article and found out that a string of mysterious and local deaths has been happening in Red Rose and that another death has just occured. The article also mention something about terrified members of the community, but it was cut off by a huge tear in the paper. Alone though, that was enough to give Drake chill bumps running up his spine.

"You sure know how to pick them, don't ya Drake? He mockingly mumbled to himself, First L.A., murders everywhere, atleast normal murders anyhow. Then this little strange town, where they can't even explain the murders. That is it, next time we move I am moving where mom suggests: Right in with her." He continued on talking under his breath, trying not to let anyone hear his strange, little conversation he was carrying on with himself.

Back to top Go down

Re: THE TRUTH

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am

Samuel was walking in the streets... Where he was going? Well, he didn't really have any direction right now, but obviously it would be home. He was returning from work, though he never left work so early. But today he didn't feel to well, and decided to continue working at home. Sounded more logical, didn't it?

Well, anyhow, he was now walking in the street, and in fact, he was deep in his thoughts. He wasn't even paying any attention to what was happening around her. He was thinking about those mysterious murders, which were terrifying the town. It had become Samuel's goal to find out the truth... But, truth... It was too hard, if not impossible to find it out. But of course, Samuel wasn't going to give up. Ever. He would even fight for truth.

And Samuel was in these thoughts when suddenly he bumped into someone. Samuel quickly looked at the man, who seemed a bit nervous, with some kind of paper in his hand. After few seconds Samuel realized that it was newspaper - his newspaper. But only a piece of it. He could easily see the title in huge letters... Another death, or murder, whatever. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you." Samuel apologized, though it wasn't only his fault. Then he looked at the newspaper again and added. "So... You were reading that too, right? Well, these murders..." Samuel started talking, but he realized that he was talking to a stranger so he stopped for a minute.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am

As Drake was continuing on talking to himself, and nervously scamming over the piece of newspaper article in his hand, a fellow bumped into him. The little hit knocked Drake out of his thoughts, "I'm sorry. I didn't see you.", the man apologized to Drake, but before he could tell the man it was quite alright, he wasn't paying attention he either he continued on, "So... You were reading that too, right? Well, these murders..." The man blantantly stopped talking and blankly stood their, starring at Drake. He was probably thinking why was he talking to a complete and utter stranger? Drake didn't mind, but he was sort of thinking that exact thing.

He didn't know what to say, he was new here and didn't know anyone, didn't know this man. But, the murders had him nervous and this guy wanted to talk, and maybe he had answers to help ease Drake's mind about all of this. "Err...Yeah, sort of has me on edge. Been here only a couple days and the first time I really walk out on the streets I find this, should have stayed in bloody L.A. Names Drake, by the way, formality. These murders, according to this article, are pretty freaky and I am creeped out now. Care to help explain to someone new in town? A joke right? Something?" Drake rambled on for a little bit and stopped, giving them man time enough to help answer his questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am

A little, unnoticeable smile appeared on Samuel's lips. Joke? Eh, Samuel wished it was joke. But how could it be? It haunted Samuel's mind whole days, it didn't even let him to sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, those dead bodies appeared in his mind, he saw them, and it kinda made him obliged to find out the truth.

"Well, actually... It's the truth. In fact, I'm the editor of that newspaper..." Samuel explained, and sighed, his eyes fixing to the man. "And it isn't the first mysterious murder in our town. There has been happening those murders constantly these few years. Though, even police can't explain it." Samuel said, as smile appeared on his lips again. Eh, police. They didn't even admit that there was something wrong with these constant deaths.... "Trust me, you haven't chosen the best place to live... Oh, I'm Samuel, by the way." Samuel added and shook his head.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

I was walking down the street going back to the collage after work. I was still dressed in my uniform. I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around me, until I heard some people talking about those mysterious murders. Of corse I knew the truth, every 'creature' did. I started to slow down as I came to a bench. I stopped and sat down. I looked around searching for the people who were talking about the murders hoping they wouldn't see me. Though they probably would I wa rubbish at blending in.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 am

As man, would Drake found out was Samuel and the editor of the newspaper in his hand, continued on about the murders and the police admitting nothing wrong, he became extremely nervous. Then him adding the part about not choosing a wise location to live didn't help him either, he quickly turned his head around and starting looking. He had the feeling that they were being watched, or listened to, and the thought gave him an uneasy feeling. Like eyes burning into his head, was very unsettling to him. Though all he saw were normal looking people getting back from work, and noisy cars. Normal, or so it appeared.

"Well good to meet the editor and find out it isn't rubbish, well not exactly good. So it is true then? Do you have any leads then, anything to help the police? C'mon, ain't three press suppose to know, like, everything?" Drake ignorantly blurted out, this isn't L.A. and the press are probably not as nosey as them. Though he wanted answer, L.A. was a horrible city but it was huge, which led to it being so violent and he couldn't help that. This was a small town, but was just as violent it seemed and way more creepy and mysterious. So he figured since it was small and no one knew what exactly was happening, maybe he could help."If you have anything and need help with it, I'll gladly help you. I want to try and make my home as safe as I can." He asked Samuel, still looking over his shoulder and around the busy street. That starnge feeling of being watched was still lingering, but he couldn't point out why.

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 am

One of the men looked in my direction so I looked away quickly hoping he didn't noice me.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 am

Samuel smiled a bit, and sighed. He tried his best to find out the truth - in fact, more than he could held. No, no one could do as much as Samuel was doing - it obviously really scared the murderers, if they were really one of the residents. But, eh, the main was truth. But truth was hard, almost impossible to find it out.

"Actually, I spend most of my time trying to find as much about these murders as possible, but still nothing useful. The murderer, or murderers, seem to be really professional. And I really believe it's not a single person, which makes everything even harder." Samuel said slowly. Yeah, single person wouldn't be capable to do so much, and the victims were all killed differently. Samuel suddenly looked around, because he saw as Drake did the same. Obviously, someone was watching them, because he saw a pair of eyes staring at them, but they soon disappeared. So, Samuel just looked back at Drake.

"Well, I know what you mean - and we'd really use some help. Though, it wouldn't be neither too easy nor too safe to help... I mean, I have a doubt that murderer kill people who have some doubts about them, or find out something... I don't know. One of my friends had some serious doubts - and he died. Though he didn't even tell me who he thought the murderer was." Samuel finished speaking, and took a deep breathe. This wasn't going to be easy.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

I lips pulled down at the corners. That must have been the person I killed. I didn't like killing them and I tried not to. But he got too close and I didn't want to be found out, what else was I suppose to do? I sighed at the memory. I wanted to stop these 'deaths' from happening, I was one of the only Lycans to care for human kind. I decided I'd go up to them, maybe if I said I'd help them, I could lead them away from the truth and save there life. I knew my dad wouldn't be happy if he knew but I didn't mind.

I walked over to the two men Hello May I Help You Two? I asked smiling.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am

Drake sighed as the man continued to speak, he didn't know much and it turned out people who tried to find out more died. Even people who had doubts turned up dead, but he had to help this man and whoever he was working with. They were the only ones who were doing anything, and anything is better than nothing. "So, it could be one person, or many. They could be working together, or could not be. Whoever they are kill people who know too much, and people who don't know hardly anything. Guess we don't have much too work with, right?" Drake sighed, turns out it was going to be extremely hard too find anything out about the murders and the murderers.

"Well, I guess I know the risk came with this. Though, in the end, the truth is worth the risk. So, whatever you have planned, count me right in." Drake was about to continue, when a woman suddenly walked up to them and asked if they needed help. He wasn't that suspicious of her, except that she must have been ease dropping in order to know that they needed help in someway. Suddenly the chills up his spine occured again, "Was it her?" Drake thought too himself. Was she the one watching them and spying, ease dropping in on their conversation? Maybe, maybe not. He was going to find out, but subtly.

Drake looked at Samuel and gave an odd face, and looked back at the woman. "Errr...No, not really help. Just information." That was all he said, he didn't know whether he could trust this girl or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 pm

I smiled. Infomation on what? I asked. Though I already knew I thought I better ask, otherwise they'd know I was listening.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Samuel was about to answer, or rather agree to Drake that it wasn't going to be easy to find out the truth, as suddenly a girl approached them and asked if she could help. "She was listening to us." It was the first thought that popped in Samuel's head. If she wasn't, then why did she think that they needed her help? And... And maybe she knew something about these murders? Damn. Only god knew.

"On these murders happening in our sweet town. Well, of course if you have any information." Samuel asked to the girl suspiciously. Now we'll see what she knows. "I'm Samuel White, the editor of Redrose Times, by the way." Samuel added, hoping that girl might say a bit more... If she knew anything at all.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Nice to meet you Samuel. I'm Lydia. I said smiling. I have a part time job as a police women and these deaths have everyone baffled. I'm don't really know anything yet. I lied. But if I were you I wouldn't look into them. Damn me. Why couldn't I keep my big mouth shut!
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Drake suspiciously listened to the girl talk, she seemed to be hiding something from the two, but what? Drake didn't know, but he wanted to find out because any information about these murders could help. She bothered Drake, some of the the things she said and did. She just happened to be walking around when Sam and Drake were talking, and just so happened to be a police woman, and also wanted to help us. Drake wasn't buying into anything. Then, she bluntly told us to stay away from them and too not dig into anything.

"Well, their isn't any law forbidding us to check into anything. So, why should we not look into the murders terrifying our town?" Drake cautiously talked to the girl, "Name is Drake, by the way, Miss Lydia."

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 am

Nice to meet you as well Mr. Drake. I said. I was such an idiot why did I have to tell them to not look into it now they'd think I was strange, not that people didn't think that already. Well it's just if you look into them and the murderer finds out then your more likely to be next. Were telling everyone to just stay calm and not dig for info, we don't want anyone else getting hurt. I tried to explain.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Drake started nodding his head along to her words, she was right in explaining it that way. It wouldn't be weird for police officials not to tell the general public to stay out of it, it was their jobs to protect them after all. Drake began to think to himself, "Well, she is right I suppose. Police wouldn't want people digging through stuff, putting themselves in the line of fire."

"Well, you are right in saying that. I never thought of it that way, but this is our town. We have a right to investigate and find out the truth about all of this, and we might be in risk. But in the end, the truth is worth the risk, Miss Lydia. Also, maybe drawing the murderers in on us, will hel us find out everything we need to know and relay it to the masses, before it was too late that is." Drake explained, because he did know about the danger and risk about digging into these murders, but it was worth it. Even if he didn't do anything, he knew he was still at risk to be next - eventually, that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Well, if you want to I suppose. Damn well maybe if I couldn't stop them from looking. I could protect them at least. But I'd still like to help either way.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 pm

"Well, if you truely want to help, then cut through the cop crap and tell us what is really going on. I know the cops have to know something more than they are leading us to believe. So help by telling us the truth, Lydia." Drake began to stare at the woman with intensity in his eyes, his big, dark brown eyes seemed to be vast and endless voids of no return. Drake was serious and when he was serious, his eyes seemed to change from big and beautiful, to dark and mysterious.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 am

Samuel was quiet, but his eyes were talking instead of him. They were fixed to Lydia, and it was easy to say that he didn't believe a word she said. Why? Well, Sam was very experienced and could easily tell if a person was telling truth or not. Well, this girl was hiding something, but she actually looked like she really wanted to help! Weird, weird.

"Hmm. Cop." Samuel thought and a smile appeared on his lips. They couldn't even investigate single of the murders, but hey, it was really difficult, Sam knew it. "Yes, maybe you know something already, Miss Lydia? Well, I already talked to many of our cops, but nothing helpful... Maybe you could help?" Samuel asked suspiciously, wondering if the girl really knew anything.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Oh damn. I was such an idiot, I'd gotten myself in to deep now. Would they be able to tell if I lied? I wasn't a good lier but I could keep the secret I 'd just need some brains. I wasn't going to kill anyone today. You see guys, that's the thing. I only know as much as you know. I'm the youngest on the force and nobody tells me anything. I hoped to god that I'd done enough to get me off the hook.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:23 am

Drake's eyes wondered over to Samuel, who he could tell wasn't really buying anything the woman had to offer them. He knew they were just excuses, and Drake could sort of tell that too, she was hiding something and didn't want to fess up about it. Though she was genuine, Drake could tell that. She sincerely wanted to help, but how? He didn't know that, she kept lying and was really starting act suspicious, but still wanted to help them. She was a very strange individual. Drake darted his big, beautiful brown eyes back over to the cop.

"I agree Samuel, she should know something helpful about these murders." Drake turned and said to Sam before turning back to Lydia, "Come on, either split to the truth or start telling better lies. Cops aren't that much like high school students and older siblings. They don't keep information like this from younger members, unless..." Drake looked down and sighed, it brought a memory back from his life in L.A.. The crooked cops who only withdrew information when they and/pr the department was in on something illegal, "Un;ess you or some other cops, maybe even the entire station, is in on these killings in some way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 am

Dwayne was wondering throughtout the streets, having nothing better to do, he decided to take a walk. He was wearing a tight, plain black shirt and a pair of dark blue, baggy jeans. His dull maroon and black boxers were all but showing, and he had a flat billed hat on backwards. He was walking down the street, noticing all the pretty girls in Redrose, when his enhanced sense of hearing caught wind of a couple people talking about the murders a dozen or so feet away. He smell two of the men as human, while the girl wasn't. He sighed as shook his head, he didn't care for humans not one bit, so he decided to walk and see if he could assist the girl in anyway.

"Hey! Hey girl, whats up here?" He causually shouted as he walked up to the trio. He tried to act casual, which was what he was best at, and winked at the girl. He was hoping she would know he was trying to signal her so she knew she was trying to help, while throwing the other two men off. Hopefully they would just mind it as flirting.

Back to top Go down

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 am

Samuel smiled as Drake spoke. Yeah, hopefully enough, Drake saw that the girl was really hiding something. Maybe at least now, this girl would say something. Yeah, well, if not everything, something would be enough too... To get some directions. Samuel kept staring at the girl, waiting for her answer.

Suddenly some stranger approached them. It was young black man, who greeted the girl, but seemed like he was ignoring him and Drake. "And who the hell is this, now?" Samuel thought as he studying the man with his eyes.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

My smile faded at Drakes words. Why was I such a bad Lier? Then I saw a young shiter aproach me. Ermm, Nothings going on just talking. I said smiling, hoping h would just go. Because he obviously didn't like humans, ad he'd asked if I needed help killing them.
LYDIA GRACE LOPEZ
Lycan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 am

Drake was standing there, watching the girl with his brown eyes. She had to know something, hell anything would be better than nothing right now and nothing is what they have. Then, all of a sudden and almost out of the blue, a black man walked over and began greeting the woman. Though he didn't pay any mind to him nor Samuel, but it seemed that like girl didn't completely want him over here talking. Drake's big, brown eyes darted over to the man and began to study him. It was clear he didn't like his or Sam's presence, you could cut the tension with a dull butter knife.

"Well, excuse me for asking, but you are...?" Drake asked, folding his arms in front of his chest and leaning too one side. He still studied the man, and Drake could obviously see the young man could chose a better wardrobe. Drake might show a little boxers, but not the entire pair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top