Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

HARDY, jeffery nero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HARDY, jeffery nero

Post by JEFFERY NERO HARDY on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 am

* JEFFERYNERO HARDY !

[list]* BASICS !
with every consequence it's your defense on why it's mine.

FULL NAME: Jeffery Nero Hardy
NICK NAMES: Jeff, Jeffro, Jeff-Jeff, Jeffy
BIRTHDAY: August 31, 1977
RACE: Human
SEXUALITY: Straight
CANON OR ORIGINAL: Original
FACE CLAIM: Jeff Hardy

* PERSONALITY !
and i could take it if i knew just why i waste my time with you.

PERSONALITY: Artistic, a true southern gentleman. Is not openly emotional with a person untl he gets to know them, most commonly dealing with his mother's death

* HISTORY !
tell me everything i want to hear and nothing more.

FAMILY: A father Claude Gilbert Hardy and an older brother, Matthew Moore Hardy
HOMETOWN: originally from Cameron NC before moving to Redrose

* ALL THE REST !
i never knew that you could choose to love someone then change your mind.

YOUR NAME: Samantha
YOUR GENDER: Female
YOUR AGE: 18
ROLE PLAY EXPERIENCE: over a year
ROLE PLAY EXAMPLE:
Jeff Hardy had never felt so horrible in his life. His body burned from an excessively high fever. Sweat poured off of every inch of his pale skin, though he shivered from chills. He glanced at the clock sighing when he saw the time on it’s screen. 2:45. His wife, Samantha Hardy, didn’t get off of work until four. She worked full time as the main attending physician in Mercy General Hospital’s Emergency Department; which is why Jeff was now inwardly cursing himself for not mentioning his illness to her before she’d left for work that morning.

He hadn’t thought anything of it when he woke up that morning with a nagging burning sensation in the back of his throat, but since Sam had left it had become increasingly worse. Jeff could barely speak now and he was finding himself incredibly queasy. He’d practically lived on the bathroom floor for the past two hours as round after round of retching racked his aching form. Still, there he was lying on the cold, tiled, bathroom floor, resting his head on the side of the bathtub. He reached for his cell phone as it sat on the sink countertop. Holding it weakly in his hand he battled with the decision of whether or not to call his wife and ask her to come home.

“I know the minute she finds out I’m like this she’ll drag me right to that stupid hospital,” Jeff thought. “There’s no way I’m going to the hospital, no way in hell.”
JEFFERY NERO HARDY
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HARDY, jeffery nero

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top