Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

TAYLOR, Susanna Jessie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TAYLOR, Susanna Jessie

Post by SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

I'm Susanna! As in, "Oh don't you cry for me." Oh you want my full name? Susanna Jessie Taylor. But not many people know my middle name.

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

A few people call me Suze or Suzy, but I prefer when people just call me Susanna.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

February 13th, 1995

Sorry, but I'm not really good at math. How old does that make you?

I'm 15.

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Still in high school... I'm in my sophmore year though, I skipped a grade.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

I'm a shifter. I can shift into a canary.

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

I live in a house.

What about your family? How are they doing?

My family pretty perfect, I think. Parents are still alive and together. Mum's a nurse, and Dad's a professor. They're both shifters. Mum can shift into a dove, and dad can shift into some kind of parrot. So I guess that's why I can shift into a canary. It runs in the family to shift into birds! I also have a little sister, Adrianna. She's in the seventh grade right now.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I like the colours green and yellow. I love music, listening to it, and playing it on my violin. I love fairy tales and happily ever afters. I like things like a sky full of stars, sunrise and sunsets, and the sound of rain hitting the windowpane. I also like silence. I can't think when there's too much noise. One of the things I love most is just flying. It very peaceful up there when there's no one around to bother you.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

I hate death and sad endings. Well, actually, I'm not too fond of endings at all. Stories should be able to go on forever. I hate nightmares, slimy things, and the cold weather in winter. I also hate the smell of perfumes and cologne, and ignorant people. I'm afraid of blood and spiders.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

Umm, well. I tend to pull my hair back all the time, even before it falls into my face. I think that's my only weird habit...

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

I'm very good at music theory because of all those years of playing violin. I'm very organized, smart modest, and sympathetic. I'm very quiet and don't tend to talk much. I'm kind of a dreamer, so I kind of drift off randomly into a daydream. I'm pretty clumsy too. Not like I trip over flat surfaces, but I have, like, butterfingers. I drop pretty much everything. So no one really trusts me with fragile things.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Madeline Carroll? Yeah, everyone says that...

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

Natural. I'd never dye my hair. Don't people say that it's bad for you?

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

Hazel. A very ugly kind of hazel.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

Ahaha, thanks? Nope, I just have my ears pierced.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I'm pretty average, I think. I'm about 115 lbs, and I'm 5"4'.

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I'm in sophmore year at high school. I skipped the fourth grade.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I don't have a job... No one really wants to hire a clumsy fifteen year old, you know?

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

I had a totally boring childhood. I was an only child for the first two years of my life, until Adrianna was born. My parents say that I learned to talk and walk earlier than they expected. They thought maybe I should go straight into first grade and skip kindergarten, because I was apparently smart even back then... But I didn't. Eventually, they brought up the skipping thing again, and next thing you know, I go from third to fifth grade! After that... Well, life was pretty average.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Angela

How can we contact you?

PM or email.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female

Do you have any other characters here?

May Candice Song

Can I see your role playing sample, please?

Standing in front of her full length mirror, Annabelle was very satisfied about how she looked. Perfect dress, perfect hair, perfect everything. Her mother had promised to send her a dress, and their family owl had arrived with it at her window just in time, only a few hours before the dance started. But it was absolutely perfect. It was exactly her favourite shade of purple, and it fit her perfectly, not too big, not too small. Her mother knew her too well. She had looked through a dozen pairs of shoes before picking a pair of white high heels that matched quite nicely. She had curled her hair and put a small glittery clip in it, nothing too special. It’s not like I have a date to impress or anything. She thought, snorting. So she put on some silver earrings and headed upstairs to the great hall.

The Slytherin girl usually loved dances. She would even love this dance if it weren’t for one little thing: she didn’t have a date. There was a certain boy that she wished had asked her, but of course, he didn’t. Who did he asked then? she wondered absently as the clicking of her heels echoed through the empty hallway. Empty? She picked up her pace, hoping she wouldn’t be too late. I guess I’ll have to be that girl She thought, frowning at the realization, as she made her way up the stairs. No one wanted to be that girl, but there was always one at every dance. Annabelle just never thought it would be her.

Annabelle entered the great hall very self consciously. For the first time in her life, she found herself wishing people wouldn’t notice her. Of course, no one even looked up when she entered, but she couldn’t help imagine the people she couldn’t see staring and laughing at her. Ducking her head down to hide the blush that was already forming, she hurried toward the refreshments. No need to be embarrassed yet. She told herself, No one you know has even noticed you yet. Looking up for the first time, she scanned the room for anyone she knew – hopefully Cherry, or maybe even him. Nope. Could they be later than she was? That wasn’t very likely…

But then she saw them. Cherry and Lorcan…together? No, it couldn’t be. Annabelle squinted and even took a few steps forward, as if that could change what she was seeing. But of course it was them. She felt something inside her, was it heartbreak? No, she didn’t love him. She only liked him. A lot. Sadness? Rejection? Betrayal? She wondered. It was hardly rejection though, because Lorcan didn’t even know she liked him. And it wasn’t betrayal; Cherry didn’t know either… Sadness, then. She decided as she headed toward the corner to sulk. ”Don’t be so melodramatic, Annie.” The sentence her sister had repeated so many times that she had lost count long ago suddenly wouldn’t leave her mind. Too bad, big sister. I’ll be melodramatic if I want to be.

Last edited by SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
SUSANNA JESSIE TAYLOR
Shifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAYLOR, Susanna Jessie

Post by SAMANTHA on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:07 pm

SAMANTHA
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top