Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

WHITE, samuel robert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHITE, samuel robert

Post by SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 am

SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Good morning. My name is Samuel Robert White.

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

Almost everyone calls me Sam. And a few of my close friends, for some reason, like to call me Bob or Einstein.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

May 27th, 1970.

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

You should have learned better in school. I'm forty.

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Are you joking? So "uneducated" generation, without sounding rude. Anyway. I have already finished school and college long time ago. I'm working as a journalist right now. And I've got the driving license too.

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

Human.

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

In apartment, which is located in the center of the Redrose.

What about your family? How are they doing?

I don't have any family. My parents died lots of time ago, and I'm not married yet.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I really like my sphere, journalism. I also like educated people. I totally love leaning new things, and I also love reading books, especially detective books.

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

I totally dislike stupid people, also cheating and lying. I don't really like when people don't believe me either.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

Uh, are you really interested? Okay, well, I bit my fingernails when I'm nervous, not that often though. Nothing else really. I also get angry pretty quickly.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

My strengths should be my intelligence and education. Also I'm really honest, determined and very hardworking. My weaknesses are my bad temper, like I already said, I get angry pretty quickly. I also don't really love joking, to be honest. I'm also very self-confident, though I don't know if you put it in strengths or weaknesses.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Keanu Reeves.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

It's natural, dark brown.

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

They are dark brown too.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

No.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

I'm 6'1" by height and 165 lbs by weight.

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

More educated than? Hmm, I seriously doubt that. Anyway. I have finished school with perfect grades and graduated with college also excellently.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I am redactor of "Redrose Times" right now. I have worked in that newspaper since I finished college.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

I was born in pretty wealthy family and grew up as an educated and polite kid. I have lived in Redrose since my birth, and I really love my hometown. I finished college in 1992 and started working in "Redrose Times" as a journalist. I became the redactor later, in 2000. Yeah, it means that I have been its redactor for ten years. Lots of time, right? Yeah, I've got a good experience. Now I want to find out more about these mysterious deaths, or rather murders happening in the town... And I'll do it.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Katie. =]

How can we contact you?

PM or MSN.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female.

Do you have any other characters here?

Valentine Violet Valdes.
SAMUEL ROBERT WHITE
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHITE, samuel robert

Post by KATIE on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:14 am

KATIE
Administrator
Administrator