Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

TIFFAN, melaine eliza

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TIFFAN, melaine eliza

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:37 am

MelaineElizaTiffan

Hello there. Nice to see you here! What's your name again?

Heyy I'm Melaine Elizia Tiffan

Interesting! But it's way too long. What do people tend to call you? I'm sure you've got other names too.

I get called Melly and Tiff alot.

Sounds cool! I would really like to know your birth date, if you don't mind?

11/6/89

Sorry, but I'm not really good at maths. How old does that make you?

So, does that mean that you've got driving license already? Are you working already or are you still stuck in high school or college?

Im in college and looking for a job and I got my driving liscense

Okay, I don't wanna sound rude, but what's your race?

Witch

And where do you live right now? In a private house or apartment?

Apartment-I live in a college dorm

What about your family? How are they doing?

Well my father and mother were both witches and they gave me to my aunt Hanna and my Uncle Boyd who are both witches too but I left them and moved here to redrose.They live in the countryside a good bit away from here but I can drive there when I want to.I have a big sister Gina and a twin brother Dylan and Gina lives in a village in France and Dylan goes to college woth me.

Okay, I want to know more about you now! What are things you really like?

I like to sing and play guitar and dance.Music, I like all sorts whatever's in at the moment and the good oldies too.
I love all sorts of sports and fashion make up and stuff.
I love my family and making lots of friends but having a few really close ones, I don't mind what race.
I have a sweet tooth and I love a good movie or Tv show.
Having a laugh.
Boys lol

We've got same taste! Funny even. And what do you dislike?

Being bored.
Being lonely.
People with there head up there arses who think they are better than everyone else.
Fights.
Blood.
Vegetables.
School.
Homework and teachers.
Emos and goths.
People who look on the bad side of things.
Downers.

Really? I hate raisins, in case you are interested! Strange, huh? And I'm sure you've got some weird quirks and habits too! Can you tell me some of those?

I like jumping of things.Anything with the slightest bit of sugar makes me hyper.

Now, I really want to hear some more about your personality. Can you tell me some of your strengths and weaknesses too?

Strengths
Singing and dancing
Guitar
Making friends
Funny, friendly outgoing and funloving.
I always try to look on the bright side of things.

Weaknesses
Feet
Goodlooking Boys
Being quiet.
School.
Im sloow.

You seem really interesting! I like you. Hey, you are so much like to that actor/actress... I don't remember name...

Cheryl Cole.

Yeah, that's who I meant! Wait, is it your natural color of hair? Or is it dyed?

Natural brunette

And what about eyes? What's your eye color?

Dark brown.

They are pretty! And have you got any scars or piercings?

I have a pattern tattoo on my hand.

You look very slim, by the way. How much do you weigh? And how tall are you?

8 stone and im 5'4

I'm slimmer than you! Haha! Okay, now, I bet I'm more educated too! Can you tell me about your education more?

I go to Redrose college.I want to do well in school but I am a very talkative person and Im always talking and I get distracted easily.Im not dumb but I aint very smart eitheir.I hate doing homework and hard work, so I really don't like school.

Well, you are educated indeed. And what about your jobs?

I a currently looking for a bit of a part time job.

I would like to hear some more about your past. Can you tell me about your childhood and youth?

When I was little I lived with my mom, dad big sister Gina and my twin brother Dylan who were all witches. I live with all of them together for a week.My mom and dad gave me and my brother and sister to my aunt and uncle who are humans.Gina was 4 and she is obviously 4 years older than me.So she spent the most time with mom and dad.We don't really think of them much now, we don't know if they're dead or alive , together or not.We don't think of Aunt Hanna and uncle Boyd as our parents either just Aunt Hanna and Uncle Boyd.Now Gina lives in France happily married and aunt Hannah and Boyd are happy too but they never had kids of there own because of us.Me and Dylan currently go to Redrose college and we are quiet a bit away from Hannah and Boyd.

YOUR REAL SELF???

What your name or nickname?

Niamh

How can we contact you?

smellycat71@yahoo.com

If you don't mind me asking, what's your gender?

Female

Do you have any other characters here?

Jinx olive treble.

Back to top Go down

Re: TIFFAN, melaine eliza

Post by KATIE on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 pm

KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top