Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Affiliates

free forum RPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Forum-Dictionary Blank Pages Shadowplay

KATIE SAYS HI <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATIE SAYS HI <3

Post by KATIE on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Well, hello there, everyone! =]

I'm Katie, admin and creator of this site. =] I play Valentine and Samuel here. I'm fourteen and I live in Georgia - little country in Eurasia.

I'm a total computer freak! XD I can't leave without it, ya know? Lol. And I love role playing, obviously. I've been role playing for one year. As for play byes, I love using Alexis Bledel, Jessica Lowndes, Sophia Bush, Kristen Stewart, Lauren Cohan, Gaspard Ulliel, Keanu Reeves and many, many more.

I LOVE BOOKS! They are amazing! awes - oh - me! I can spend days reading books. XD My favorite authors are: Alexandre Dumas, Victor Hugo, Arthur Conan Doyle, Agatha Christie, and so on and on.

I looove music and listen almost to all kinds of music. Though I enjoy pop, rap, hip-hop, RnB and stuff like that more.

Mmm... TV shows? "Heroes" for the winnn!!! I'm really sad that it closed down. =[ =[ =[ Damn. =[ Anyways, I also totally love "Supernatural"! You should really go and watch it, if you haven't already. Lol.

What else? Oh, right I love using smiles, like XD and =] really often! So, don't get confused! XD Um... My favorite number is seven! 777777777. Lol.

Um... That's enough for now, I guess. XD Nice to meet you all!
KATIE
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://funhouse.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top